Sep 2017 – Current
Senior iOS Engineer
I currently work for Endava outsourcing company. Together, we help some of the world’s leading Payments, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, Consumer Products, Retail, Mobility, and Healthcare companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities.
- Developed and maintained iOS applications for the company’s clients, including banks, insurance companies, and retailers.
- Collaborated with product managers to understand requirements and design solutions that meet business needs while considering technical constraints such as performance, scalability, security, etc.
- Built reusable code libraries or components that can be leveraged across multiple projects to increase efficiency of future development efforts.
- Provided technical leadership in a cross-functional team environment on large initiatives and ensured adherence to best practices within the organization
- Demonstrated the ability to implement continuous improvement and the induction of new technology.
- Maintained technical documentation, adhering to coding guidelines, and assisted the engineering team in enforcing best programming practices.
- Tested mobile application services to confirm compliance with the SRS.
- Followed the latest languages, concepts, and best coding practices for mobile apps. Improved quality of product with code reviews.
- Interacted and worked with a team of 800+ members involving application and backend developers, testers, designers and multi-level managers.
- Reviewing client requests, wireframes, and designs for technical viability.
- Wrote efficient unit tests and worked together with QA to execute automation testing.
Jan 2022 – Jul 2022 (short term contract)
Senior Tech Lead
- Built native mobile applications for iOS Banking area. Giving to clients access integrating to M-bank products and services.
- Streamlining development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, added automated functional regressions test against the backend APIs.
- Improved continuous integration, increased automated test coverage. Helped the bank to get to the next level of maturity with respect to Continuous Delivery.
- Operated according with the Scrum and Agile development process. Improved DevOps approach to delivering IT solutions.
- Lead features, prepare detail design, collaborate with cross-functional internal team member and other teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Strive to build a more accountable, motivated team through mentorship, thoughtful code reviews, and reinforcing best-practices in software development.
Jun 2015 – July 2017
Feb 2014 – May 2015
Jul 2013 – Jan 2014
iOS Engineer & Frontend Developer
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Certificate of engineering technology
Certificate of mobile technologies
Lynda & Coursera
Certificate of frontend & backend technologies
Business Administration and Management
Endava Car Sharing
Endava Insurance Helper
Swift Package Manager
CI & CD
Fastlane & Jenkins
TestFlight & Firebase
CEO / Gravity Inc.
“Mike is definitely one of the top iOS Engineers, Project management and consultants I’ve ever met.
He showed the following skills:
- Positive mental attitude
- Great aptitude for leadership and project management topics
- Super fast speed in getting the job accomplished
- Attention to detail and quality
- Impeccable communications skills
- iOS & Swift pixel perfect wizardry
Based on these variables I would highly recommend Mike on your projects (Swift, Objective-C, iOS & iPadOS & macOS development, team lead skills, pixel perfect development, project management and anything you see in his profile). He’s a great guy and I would work with him again. Hire him like I did and you will realize it is one of your best business decisions!
Thank you Mike!”
CEO / DevDal Ltd.
“Mike is a detail oriented, self regulating, reliable, and overall exceptional person to work with. He is a team player, provides great feedback and always finds you a solution. I really look forward to working with him in the future!”
Lab Geek / Miami Metro
“Mike was so great and easy to work with. He delivered not only what I asked for but even added a few extras that made the project stand out. He delivered the work on-time (actually ahead of schedule) and the communication between us was outstanding. He was excited as I was to work on the project and it allowed us to be on the same page. I definitely look forward to working with him in the future.”